yves1. What have you done before the MIM program?

Back In July 2014, I graduated with a BS in Economics from the University of Saint Joseph in Beirut after completing a one-year Exchange program in Sciences in Paris. After my graduation, I did a one-month summer internship with EY (Beirut Office) in the assurance services. Thereafter, I did 2 months internships between October and November 2014 at the FFA Private Bank S.A.L, a local leading investment bank.

2. What plans and dreams do you have for the future?

My plans for the future are to have a position as an investment banker or consultant in a multinational firm were I hope to develop a successful career, continue learning and develop myself.

3. What kind of leader do you want to be?

I would like to become an admired and respected leader who is not afraid to face difficult challenges, in constant professional and personal evolution and with a flexibility to adapt to changes. Also, I would like to influence my company’s employee in a positive way and incentivize them to work as hard as possible to succeed in achieving the company’s purposes.

4. In the future, would you like to work in other countries and surrounded by a multicultural environment?

Yes for sure, especially during the first years of my career. I think working in a foreign country for some years is an interesting experience for young professionals.

5. How is the MIM programme helping you to achieve your personal and professional expectations?

This programme is helping me especially with the networking, which in my opinion is essential. You never know what the future holds and the people we meet now will probably be helpful in the future.

6. What do you consider your most important or differential characteristics and how could they help have you improve in the future?

My most differential characteristics are determination, hard work and perfectionism. These characteristics are crucial for a person who wants to be productive and successful in the company he’s working for.

7. Are you enjoying your stay in Madrid?

Yes, during my stay in Madrid I am have the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting people from different countries, which brings me the opportunity to learn a lot from them. I am also having the opportunity to travel around Spain with my friends during weekends as travelling is my favorite hobby.

Interviewer: Almudena Sáenz Soria (MIM February 2015 student)

almudena

__________________________

Follow us!

Instagram @ieBusiness @MIMExperience #ieMIM #goBeyond #LifeatIE #ieExperience

Twitter @ieBusiness 

Facebook IE MIM Experience #ieMIM #LifeatIE

10 thoughts on “Meet Yves Daher: current student of the Master in Management

1. Kim Kardashian Hollywood Generator | Hack Online | Unlimited Resources – Stars, Cash, Energy
    Hello, today i am delighted to highlight you Kim Kardashian Hollywood Generator. Gain almost endless levels of Stars, Cash and Energy with our cheats. With this particular generator you may generate any large number of materials! The idea generally -takes a incredible amount of time and sometimes you even really need to commit real cash to open that equipment.
    Features:
    – Add Unlimited Stars
    – Add Unlimited Cash
    – Add Unlimited Energy

Instructions for Kim Kardashian Hollywood Generator:
    Step 1 – Select Platform
    Step 2 – Fill the blank space with your Username (No Password Required).
    Step 3 – Select amount of Stars, Cash and Energy
    Step 4 – After you passed the first two steps, hit GENERATE button and wait the generator to generating your selected amount.
    Step 5 – Verify HUMANITY
    Step 6 – Restart your Kim Kardashian Hollywood Generator and check your resources.

2. Final Shot Generator is an online tool that will help you to generate Gems and Coins on your iOS and Android device!
    Final Shot Generator Features:
    Gems 99,900
    Coins 900,000
    Note:
    Only 1x (using online) Generator is allowed per account in 24 hours to prevent abuse.
    Enjoy!!!

3. Devilian Hack Generator
    Unlimited Gold and Gems

4. Crisis Action Hack Features:
    Diamonds 99,999 a day
    Coins 999,999 a day
    Note:
    Only 1x using online Generator is allowed per account in 24 hours to prevent abuse.

5. Real-time PvP Accompanied by Multiple Player Modes…
    Hundreds of battles await you across the Multiverse, with hours of thrilling fantasy action RPG gameplay and endless enemies to crush.

6. MLB 9 Innings 16
    This is an authentic MLB experience on mobile that you’ve never seen before.
    Read More

7. Fifa 17 Coins Generator Online Tool
    Get ready for the biggest season yet! FUT Champions and Squad Building Challenges give players new ways to compete and earn rewards in FIFA’s most popular mode.
    FREE COINS

8. PvZ Heroes
    Plants vs Zombies Heroes Hack
    From the makers of Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 comes the next great game in the epic battle between doom and bloom – Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
    FREE NO COST Coins and Gems HERE

9. Bullet Force Live Hack Resources is an online tool that will help you to generate Credits and Gold on your iOS or Android device!
    Read More…