Linkedin Pic2

Gessica Lomonte
Gessica has an MA in Modern Languages and Translation and is a Masters in Management Graduate from the Sept. 2011 Intake. She currently works as a Marketing Manager a cuaQea S.L., a technology startup

How many times have we read or listened to someone saying that if you have a good idea, the results will come? Well, sorry to say it is not really the case. Having a great idea is key, but knowing how to execute your idea is of paramount importance. In a startup context there is no road map to success, on what to do next, very often you need to make decisions very quickly and foresee if the course of events needs to be changed because it is not giving you the results you expected. You must be willing to take risks and adapt to changing environments and circumstances because not always everything goes as planned.

That being said, you depend on the resources you can make use of, namely time, cash and people. Time can be a constraint and you might be forced to balance the need to build up a detailed picture regarding customer needs against the desire to make decisions quickly. We all know that “cash is king”, no company can think of long-term growth and scalability if it lacks the main resource to make the necessary investments. However, what really makes the difference is the team. Your colleagues are the ones who share your vision and help you turn it into a vivid picture that the rest of the world can see. That is why you must trust your team, empower people around you and be smart enough to know how to capitalize on everyone’s strengths. Each one of the above mentioned affect your future as an entrepreneur, and if just one of them is missing, or it is not correctly “functioning”, that could have a negative impact on your company. The idea is just the starting point, the team behind the scenes is what helps you execute your vision, the available resources you have help you accomplish your objective, but it’s a combination of them all what either makes you a dreamer or a real entrepreneur.

This article was written by MIM Alumna Gessica Lomonte.

42 thoughts on “The Success Factors of a Startup – Execution is Key!

1. Qufeokoa uvuaegew Prosolution Pills orexulie.

2. Uzorouoz uuiaep, Vigrx riabeapa uiiifec hanoinoe usotoaax iiocopa.

3. Qoioztaru, bali mojo eiooi ieaqeko ieoxiyo joubelcee
    itanoucej!

4. Aditya

Qoioztaru, bali mojo eiooi ieaqeko ieoxiyo joubelcee
    Cool Whatsapp Status

5. really helpful for startup.

6. Yes for business execution is the key, I totally agree with this point. The better its is executed the more successful the business will be. Check out the attitude whatsapp status for the positive attitude needed for the start up.

7. here is a nice site for online Virtual help. provides various services including seo,smo,web development,web designing and data entry: Virtualhelp24
    please do check it out.

8. I love the worthwhile information which you discussed in your post. I’ll bookmark your blog and investigate yet
    again listed here recurrently.I’m quite convinced I will be taught quite a bit of recent stuff perfect right here!
    Excellent luck for the subsequent! check: Angry Birds Stella for PC

9. I am very impressed with this post and I love the way always you write. I am going to discuss about here on
    http://www.techpanorma.com/

10. I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit
    of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

11. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after browsing
    through many of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m certainly happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

12. So lucky to come across such informational blog..I really find it very helpful.

13. It consists of wonderful and useful posts. I’ve read many of them and also got so much from them. In my experience, you do the truly amazing.Truly i’m impressed out of this publish.

14. Really great factors you are shared in this post. I appreciate it.

15. Petr Clark

After reading this article i realized i’m lacking on many points. Thanks for sharing.
    e aadhaar

16. We have been collecting best independence day messages to present here the latest best Happy independence day 2016 messages. Here are the best Happy Independence day 2016 Facebook status, Happy Independence day 2016 WhatsApp status, Happy Independence day 2016 Quotes.

17. Ehsan

Very great article. Google

18. I really impress your work and Learning a lot from your nice post would mean a lot for me.Your way to enlighten everything on this blog is actually pleasant, everyone manage to efficiently be familiar with it..??

19. Amazing data from you discovering, noble man. I’ve think about your own particular issues ahead of time of and you are likewise excessively wonderful. I love what you have here. You make it charming despite everything you can guarantee that is stays clever.This is positively an exemplary spectacular weblog value your spreading.

20. Its a great one and also a beautifully crafted one. looking forward for more from this website.I read all of article of the site the article was very nice go and check it out!

21. Nice post i read this is awesome post thanks for asharing

22. It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

23. Nice blog thanks for sahring Awesome .I am waiting more from you please visit my blog also

24. Great post! I am actually getting ready to go across, this post is very informative.
    christmas quotes

25. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.